Monday, January 14, 2008

Bri Elsmore '01 Please read!

Hello my Owl sisters, please read this email from Bri and check your connections. She would truly appreciate it!!
Thanks,
Emily


Hey ladies!I am hoping I can get a little help from my sisters....I graduated fromlaw school in June and passed the Ohio Bar, and I have been in theprocess of looking for an attorney position. Since most firms never post these openings, it is really hard to know who is looking for help.I am hoping that one of you ladies might know an attorney that iscurrently overworked, looking to hire, or are simply friends with oneand wouldn't mind either passing their name along to me or forwarding myresume along to them.

I originally wanted to stay in the Columbus areaand practice family law, but since the search is not going well, Irecently decided I would be willing re-locate and practice in a widevariety of areas. I would really appreciate anything you could do for me!
Bri Elsmore ('01)

No comments: