Monday, March 10, 2008

Winter "Love & Hoots" newsletter distributed

Dear Owl Sisters,

The latest edition of "Love & Hoots," our alumni newsletter, was distributed last week via e-mail and snail mail.

For those of you whose e-mail addresses we have on file, we did not mail you a copy (that postage adds up!). If we don't have your e-mail address, consider sending it to me so that we can add you to our e-distribution list.

If you didn't receive a copy of the newsletter, I would be glad to you e-mail you one. Contact me at TiffanyMcCallen@hotmail.com. You can also send me any updates, photos or other information for upcoming newsletters at that address.

Cheers,

Tiffany (Compan) McCallen '00
SAT Alumni Newsletter Chairwoman

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Tiffie! I didn't get mine! I know you have my e-mail address. :)