Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our Thespian Sister Shauna Huff Piatt...

I got this email from Shauna about her production of Cinderella and wanted to let all of you know the details if you would want to catch a show.
It will be wonderful! Here is her email and information about show times.

My production (I am cast in the chorus, am production manager of the show and am on the board) of Worthington Community Theatre's "Cinderella" is July 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th and 27th. The show will be held at Worthington Kilbourne High School on Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 pm and the Sunday matinée (the 27th) is at 2:00. Ticket prices are $10 for students and $12 for adults. If you want me to hold tickets for you, let me know. It's a fabulous family show. I'd love to see you there and I'm always up for a little bonding after any (all) shows. :)

Shauna

No comments: