Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Owl Update~Flavia Santos Ward '04



I got an email yesterday from Flavia and some beautiful photos of her and her family and little boy Enz0 (ADORABLE). Here is what is going on in her life!
I am so excited that I am able to check and see how all my sisters are doing, and update everyone on how I am as well. Life has been good, had some curve balls come my way, but nothing that I could not handle. I am currently living in Atlanta, GA. I moved here right after graduation, I found job working in Information Technology for a real state company. In July of 2005 Michael and I got married. It was a wonderful day! But soon after we went through a rollercoaster, Mike was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, so the past years have been kind of a struggle. In march of 2007, not planning we found out I was pregnant. It was a bit scary at first, and in December 27, 2007 we welcomed our baby boy Enzo Santos Ward. Since than, our lives have changed completely, he is our sunshine! He makes us so happy! Right now, we are enjoying him to the fullest! I am also on the process of moving to Houston, TX. So if anyone knows of any of our sisters that live in that area, let me know, it would be great to have someone to get in contact when we move there. The move will probably happen sometime in October or November.Thank you for the wonderful blog, it is a great way for everyone to stay in contact.


Love-N-Hoots,


Flavia

No comments: