Monday, February 2, 2009

Owl Update~Jen Alspaugh Smith

Jen & her daughter Georgia at Alum Creek Lights.

I got a message from one of our Greek Goddesses today! Here is what Jen had to say (do you have any pictures?? of the toga? Such a hottie! You know what I mean!!! Hee hee.
Love you girl!

About Me...

My husband Erick and I have been married for 8 years and live in the Westerville/New Albany area with our three children. Camden will be 9 in May, Lauren (my mini-me) is turning 7 this month, and Georgia will be 3 in April. I'm a stay-at-home mom currently juggling babysitting for two friend's kiddos, and running a small graphic/web design business. I don't have a ton of spare time, so when I get a moment to breath I enjoy lounging around the house with my family, watching my kids play sports, and playing on the computer.
Jen Alspaugh Smith

Jen & her daughter Lauren
Jen's hubbie Erick with Georgia & Camden.



No comments: