Sunday, July 19, 2009

A new Owl baby joins the nest!



Lizz ('98) and Josh Caton welcomed Baby #4 on July 8th! A sweet little boy 8 pounds 11 ounces and 22 inches long. Craig Robert Caton is lovingly welcome by big sisters Violet 4, Drew 3, and Lainey, 1. Mom and baby Craig are doing great, if anyone would like to volunteer to bring a meal or just stop by and help out a bit (4th baby, Lizzie, I am so impressed!) just drop me an email and I would be more than happy to coordinate it. emilyreplogle2004@yahoo.com
CONGRATS to the Caton Family! We love you guys!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Em, thanks for updating our family for me!=) We're getting the basics done, but the extra stuff not so much!

Tiffany McCallen said...

Congrats, Lizz!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the family pic! Wow...four kids, yikes!
Sherri