Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Owl Additions Amber Casper Baumer 99

Amber, Lucy, Cici, Emma, Beck and Kaiya.
Forgive me for my EXTREME tardiness in this announcement but let welcome all the same a sweet set of Who's Whos... Amber and Josh Baumer welcomed twin girls Emma & Lucy on August 10th (see what I mean about tardiness, whew sorry). These two LONG awaited for beauties are just wonderful in every way and Amber and Josh are WONDERFUL parents.


They are fraternal and look completely different but are both just gorgeous little girls! They have their personalities all set too Emma~ she is the high maintenance girl (which I love!) and Lucy who is just lllllllllllaaaid back. They are too cute. Since its been WAY too long since my update, here are few pics of Amber and her sweet family. Congrats sweetie!

PICTURES


Twins like twins!


No comments: