Sunday, April 13, 2008

Update: Amanda Terry Bailey '01

Amanda... my apologies for taking so long to post this!

- T.
---------

After graduation I took a nursing position at Riverside Hospital where I am still working. I met my husband Ryan on a cardiac floor that we both worked on (he is a nurse also). We got married in May of 2006 and we had our first baby on June 16, 2007. Her name is Mckenna Ryan. She has red hair from my husbands Irish side. Being a mom has been such a wonderful life changing experience. I never thought I would get excited at crazy things such as her learning how to wave bye bye or put her own pacifier in her mouth! :) On top of the wedding, moving, changing jobs and having Mckenna I decided I wanted to go back to Otterbein to get my Masters in Nursing. I often wonder daily what I was thinking. So.... I am currently at Otterbein and will graduate in June this year!! I can then sit for boards to get licensed for Nurse Practitioner. Well, that is my life in a nutshell. I just want to thank all of those who keep up with the Blog site and the newsletters because I just love hearing what everyone is up to. Hope all is well with you and your family.

- Amanda Terry Bailey

1 comment:

Gamma said...

Congrats Amanda...it so good to have an update on you!