Monday, November 17, 2008

Our Resident Thespian Owl Shauna Huff Piatt has a show coming up!

Here is some info from Shauna on her latest project, break a leg my love!!!

I wanted to give the information for my (super hilarious and wonderful) fall play this coming weekend. As you know, I direct the shows at Jonathan Alder High School and this is my 6th show, called "Maid to Order." It's a farce about a mix up of maids. Picture Three's Company in the 50's - with 5 maids - and you have our show!!! I would love to see you all at some point over the weekend. You have 3 days to choose from!!! Thanks for supporting JAHS and your friend, ME! :) If you have theater friends or people you know that would be interested, please send the info. along!

"Maid to Order" - a farce by Tom Taggart
Directed by - Shauna Piatt
Jonathan Alder High School Auditeria
9200 St. Rt. 42
Plain City, Ohio 43064
(It takes about 1/2 hour from Cbus)

Friday - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday - 8:00 p.m. (OSU/ MICH game is at noon)
Sunday - 3:00 pm.

Tickets are $ 7 for adults
$5 for students/ seniors
First come, first serve

If you have questions, just ask!!!
Shauna M. Piatt
shauna_piatt@yahoo.com

No comments: