Wednesday, December 5, 2007

From Emily Stout Fitzer



I got an email from Emily today and sent some beautiful photos of her and her sweet little man Quinlan. She wanted to update us on how she is doing, her words say it best.


Quinlan Michael Fitzer was born 10/23/2007 as most everyone knows. He is doing wonderful except for some unfortunate acid reflux which isn't making him too happy. I'm actually hanging in there and doing okay myself. Quinn is a blessing, he gives me a reason to get motivated everyday. He is so beautiful and I see his Daddy in him everytime I look at him. I'm still on maternity leave through Christmas. I love being home with my little guy and dread having to leave him when I go back to work. My Mom is going to watch him while I work which has been a load off my shoulders. I wanted to thank everyone for their wonderful notes, gifts, and prayers. I never could have gotten through this terrible time without all the support from my sisters. I hope to see everyone soon and thank you in person! Please continue to keep us in your prayers.
Love-n-Hoots,
Emily Stout-Fitzer

No comments: