Thursday, December 6, 2007

Owl Update~Shauna Huff Piatt





Here is an update from Shauna. Here are some photos of her wedding, first of Shauna and Art and of course the hooter sister shot! I am not sure a wedding would be complete without one~! Doesn't she look beautiful!?! Also included is a photo of her baby Dozer!

From Shauna:



I teach at Jonathan Alder High School - this is my 6th year. I teach FRESHMEN - Yikes! I also have been the student council advisor and am currently the drama club advisor and the director of the play. I received my master's degree from OC last fall. My husband, Art, and I got married last summer and bought a house last fall. We have a son, Dozer, who is seriously our child more than our dog and gets treated as such. As far as procreation - some day. : ) I see lots of hooters but miss the ones I don't keep in touch with! Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Tiffany McCallen said...

I just want to say how proud I am of my pledge (GO Shauna!!). And look at our fabulous owl family... there's Kristen Sullivan Mantovani on the left, Shauna, Kristen Porter Jarzecki and me! (I feel extra lucky too, because I also hang out regularly with my active—Jess Beyer Fry & my grand, Becky Devaney Stapleton.) Love, Tif