Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Hooter to Watch!

Hey ladies, just wanted to make sure you catch our own Ashley Palmer in the Webseries "Engaged"! How exciting, here is the email...

Hi guys,

Please check out the webseries "Engaged," a mock reality wedding show a la TLC's "A Wedding Story." I play a friend of the bride (a really awful friend of the bride) in Episode # 2.

The more views we get, the more of a chance that we could get financing for future episodes. My director tells me that YouTube allows you to click refresh 202 times...a day. I only recommend this for my most diehard fans, and those of you with exceedingly boring office jobs. Another way to help is to embed the video(s) onto your MySpace or Facebook page (the more embeds, the more YouTube deems it important), and pass it on to your friends!

Click
HERE for the link for the first episode of "Engaged" or copy and paste the following:http://www.engagedtheshow.com/

Thanks!
Ashley

No comments: