Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HOMECOMING 2008!

For those of you who can make it, I am so freaking excited to see you all and for those of you who cannot, I will miss you!
Snipets~
~Please keep your thoughts with Kristen Sullivan Montanavi (bad spelling, its late) not to mention she just had a baby but she is having surgery to remove her gallbladder, please keep her on your mind.
~Important~ Got an email from Gwen about a design for the 100 year celebration for 2010, anything would be great since NOTHING has come in! Even if you have a hint of design give it a try! We will be ever so grateful.
~Tricia and Scott Arthur are coming to Homecoming and will be at the Owl house for a while and they are more than ready to give out some major hugs to all of her sweet sisters!
~If you are coming to the parade or meeting, please be sure to stop by my house 71 W. Walnut Street for some fun and the game. Food and drinks will be there. You are all more than welcome.
~I started a blog list of our sisters who keep blogs. You can always see the most recent posts and its a great way to keep up with them! Oh and if YOU have a blog and would like it to be on the list, email it to me emilyreplogle2004@yahoo.com. I would be more than happy to put it up!!
Lots of love and hoots and hopefully see you Saturday!!
Emily
PS. My daughter's school had an "owl" themed day last week and she was SO excited to choose which one to wear. Here is what she chose.
I hope it makes you smile!

2 comments:

Tiffany McCallen said...

Boy I'm sorry I couldn't be there this year! Hope you gals had an amazing time... :)

LeeAnne Christopher Bosley said...

I am new at this blogging thing and I have set up blogspot at www.labosley.blogspot.com and have left info about the love song...please let me know if you are able to get this...thanks