Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SEND ME YOUR PICTURES!!!

I am an idiot, I slipped and fell of the landing of my stairs...long story short, while the parade and Owl meeting (and my sweet sisters) were floating around campus. I was in the X-ray room. (sniff,sniff)
LONG story short, because I broke my foot I do not have any pictures from the parade and following shenanigans... so would you please, PLEASE send me some of yours so I can post them?
That would be wonderful!
Here is a shot with a few of my sweet sisters that stopped over to my house to visit after the festivities!

Amber Casper Baumer 99, Jill Pitcher Williams 99, me 98, Jessica Beyer Fry 99 and Lizz Carder Caton 98.

My email is emilyreplogle2004@yahoo.com, please forward your homecoming pics if you have any to me and they will be up!
Thanks!

No comments: