Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sisters In Business. Important stuff!

I will be soon posting links to some of our fabulous Sisters who have started their own businesses, but since I am having trouble with the link, I am going to put a post about their businesses and their links. I so admire their entrepreneurial spirit and cannot be more proud of them!


Sisters Ink~ Started by Iris Wang Love 96 and Martha Wang Montgomery 95, they do AMAZING work in paper. Birth announcements (that are gorgeous by the way) and multiple other fabulous items like Birthday invites, save the date cards, shower invites. You must check them out! They even have this wonderful service that they will address AND send out your cards for you. Let me tell you, it was so much stress off me when I had Hannah that I could not thank them enough!
Actaully, here is the birth announcement they did for my little Hannah. Isnt it beautiful?!?!?

Check them out!!
www.sisters-ink.com


Lyvea Designs~ Started by Darsi Miller Edwards 99 designs these fabulous craft clothes to protect your house and furniture from crafting, coloring and even eating. They are beautiful and the designs are darling. You need to go to her site and see what she is doing! It is really fabulous. http://www.lyveadesigns.com/home.html



Spirit Cheer and Dance Althetics~ Started by Jill Pitcher Williams 99, sums it up best on her own website, her business helps to set up venues (and all the goodies that go along with a cheerleading/dance competitions) and to make it cost effective for the organizations trying to host the events and the groups wanting to compete.
As you know cheerleading and dance are not really big here in Ohio~ okay just wanted to make sure you were still paying attention, so if you have an event or would like to host or schedule one, just go to Jill's site and she will take good care of you!
http://www.spiritathleticsohio.com/

So, there you have it! If you have a business and would like information posted on the blog, please let me know and I would be more than happy to add them. They will soon be on the sidebar of the blog.
Take Care Everyone!!!
Love N Hoots,
Emily
emilyreplogle2004@yahoo.com

No comments: