Sunday, January 25, 2009

Owl Update~ Alisha Conn Pagniano



I was so happy to get this email from Alisha today!! Lots of love to you and your family!
Here is what she is up to:

I am currently living in Bettendorf, Iowa (aka: the Quad Cities) with my husband Michael. We've been married almost 6 years. We have 2 children: Anthony (4 1/2) and Reagan (2). I am a stay at home mom. We love living here- but wish we were a little closer to "home"... someday we'll get back!

I am still connected at the hip to my 3 Owl buddies: Amy (Holtvoigt) Elliott, Jessica (Iamele) Stertzbach and Heather (Harris) Smith. We get together as much as we can for dinner... long girl trips... or just hanging out with our 9 kids combined.. yikes!


Here's wishing everyone a great 2009!


Love-n-Hoots,

Alisha (Conn) Pagniano


Here is Alisha with Amy, Jess and Heather.

No comments: