Saturday, January 24, 2009

Owl Update~Kristen Sullivan Mantovani '03


Here is the latest from Kristen:


So, I know it hasn't been that long since I last updated, but I can't pass up an invitation to share pics of my precious little Will!
Here's what is going on in the Mantovani family:I am living in Delaware, OH with my husband Clay, son William and dog, Lola.

I'm currently a stay at home Mommy, but am searching for an office job or considering opening an in-home daycare. (So let me know if you're hiring or have kids that need care! :) ) Clay and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary last fall. Will is 5 months old. He's teething and has just started eating solid foods. Every day is an adventure!

You can check out his baby site at www.babysites.com/sites/kms1999/.


Love N Hoots~Kristen Sullivan Mantovani '03

No comments: