Saturday, January 24, 2009

Owl Update~ Ingrid Heinrich


My Costa Rican Love!!!

Here is what Ingrid had to say:


As soon as I graduated from Otterbein in 1996, I came back to Costa Rica where I worked as a preschool teacher, a job which I really enjoyed. I married Fernan, in March 2000 and my daughter Nicole was born in November, 2001. I stopped working then. It was a hard pregnancy; when she was born all the doctors called her a little miracle from God. She is in First Grade now and loves to play the violin. She is also a member of the National Symphonic Orchestra of Costa Rica.I had a miscarriage six months ago but all of us are hoping I become pregnant soon!

My husband works for GBM, which is part of IBM. He is a very nice guy. A little quiet, but he is an excellent dadI love spending time in the afternoons with Nicole. We love playing games such as Scrabble, Rummy, Disney Trivia, Pass the Pigs, etc.I have three dogs. Toky and Slinky are Beagles and Nadia looks like a beagle but is really a mutt; an adorable one! I want to have a donkey but my husband always says NO.

I love baking, especially cookies.I sell a lot of them during the holidays and sometimes for kids´parties too.


Ingrid


No comments: