Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to post and say how thankful I am for all of you. People say sororities are like "buying" friends - but there is not enough money in the world to equate any of the worth we have gotten from the sisters we have, I dont consider you gals just friends - you are truly sisters. You are all very special and I truly hope this blog continues to attract some of our long lost sisters and friends. Thank you again to Em for creating this and to Em and Tiff for doing such a great job with the updates and posts.

I am very proud tell people that I was in a soroity because I got a true family out of it.

Tricia and Emily F. - we will be thinking and praying for you tomorrow and hoping you are blessed and find peace in the day with your families. Please know we are all thinking of you constantly and love you very much.

Becky (Devaney) Stapleton

No comments: