Monday, November 26, 2007

Owl Update~Ashley Palmer

Ashley and her hottie man! Hollywood looks great on her!!!
I was so excited to get this email from Ashley and get an update, here is what she wrote:


I live in Hollywood, my life is crazy and amazing and TOTALLY weird! I do acting work, and a lot of other silly stuff that gets me by (i.e. you will see me in the background of many episodes of Days of Our Lives). I miss being geographically close to my family(and you all) but love living in California, and I adored living in NYC the first 4 years after school. This blog is amazing, it's so great to see everyone's smiling faces, and I want to send some serious love and hoots! I was going to send a picture but I don't have a bunch of ridiculously cute babies, so here's one of me and my cute boyfriend acting really immature instead. I would love to hear from everyone at ashleyepalmer@gmail.com.

No comments: